Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Registration?

Yves, all,
the registration is now open.
http://bit.ly/1c4RC5Y

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie> wrote:
Thanks, Yves, I am aware of the delay and working on it with Donna, our registration page should be up during today or tomorrow
The cost will be
€200 for day 1 (Tue 3 June)
FREE for day 2 (Wed 4 June)
LocWorld charge for lunch if you want one on Wed
Discounts: Only the biggest discount applies, they do not accumulate
50% for speakers
50% for people who attend both LocWorld days (June 5-6)
20% for W3C and OASIS members
20% for people who attend one LocWorld day (June 5 or 6)
FEISGILTT delegates of day 1 receive 10% on LocWorld
Two receptions are included: FEISGILTT reception on Tue and LocWorld opening reception on Wed.

Please note that June 4 after noon will be the f2f public info session of the XLIFF TC on XLIFF 2.1 and 2.x
I will post the registration link here once available

Sorry for the delay