Subject: Re: [xliff] Modify the meeting frequency to just 1st Tuesday of each month?

Thanks Bryan, all, I was not at the meeting, sorry.
The first June meeting is likely to be skipped, because several of us will be at the Symposium and we will have the public info sessions on 4th of June (cannot count against voters eligibility unless followed by a short closed session). Also I think that we should start working on 2.1 ITS mapping and advanced validation support.
So IMHO the only 2 meetings that make sense to skip are the 1st Tue in May (6th May) meeting and the 1st Tue in June (3rd June), we should meet on the third Tue in May (20th May) and the third Tue in June (17th June).
Also would you please ping Chet re our COS ballot? It is again 3 days when it should have taken 1 or 2 according to Chet.
The first Tue in May is the best candidate for skipping as it will be immediately after the COS ballot and the COS transition does not require any TC action, it is just me filling out the transition request based on the ballot outcome.

I hope this makes sense
Cheers
dF

Thanks