Subject: CFD - media type registration template - csd01 -> csd02/csprd01

Dear all,

this is another agenda point next Tuesday

I have committed the csd01 version that we approved on 28th February 2014.
We approved the text version here:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/mediaTypeRegistration/IANA_Registration.txt

And I have created a fully blown version with OASIS front matter here:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-media-v2.0-csd01.html

The pdf for your convenience:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-media-v2.0-csd01.pdf

The csd01 references csprd03 of the XLIFF 2.0 specification.

So the spec reference *should be changed* to cos01 before the template is sent for public review.

*This is a call for dissent.*

Unless I hear dissent by the meeting time I will move that csd02 resulting from the single change described above is sent for public review as csprd01.

I will make the following formal proposal in the meeting:

I move that the TC approve

Media Type Registration Template for XLIFF Version 2.0

Working Draft 02

at  https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-media-v2.0-csd01.html as a Committee Specification Draft and designate  the html version of the specification as authoritative.
At the same time I move  that the TC approve submitting the thus created csd02 for a 30 day public review as csprd01.

Thanks for your attention and best regards
dF

David Filip, Ph.D.
cellphone: +420-777-218-122
mailto:davidf@davidf.org