Subject: Re: [xliff] Groups - Event "XLIFF TC Meeting" added

Bryan, thanks for sending the agenda.
As per previous discussion on this mailing list (re the current meeting frequency) and Yves comment on the point P (request for 2.1 template)

I guess we should add two more agenda points
E. Dealing with cos01 comments to date

F. Registration process for fragid prefixes

Previous E. XLIFF Symposium can be moved under the SC report

Thanks and cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie