Subject: Re: [xliff] An issue has come up in your charter clarification - please review the revised text enclosed

Yes, in this case I think that will be cleaner and easier.

/chet

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie> wrote:
Thanks, Chet, this helps
I tried this with word before but the program did not seem intelligent enough, it showed everything as edits. Whole paragraph deletions and whole paragraph insertions. Maybe I did something wrong but I will rather provide before and after with explanation that the structural change is required because of changed admin process..

Thanks