Subject: Re: [xliff] CFD wrt cos01 Comment #300

I see so it is about the mtc:subType rather than the core subType.
Anyways, this is now fixed in the spec. Will be committed to SVN later today.
Still the original comment 500 required NO action to fix.

Since the 5.1.6.8 subType typo fix is in the same Constraint that is targeted by 303, I'd suggest to subsume the 5.1.6.8 subType typo fix under 303, rather than creating a new comment or amending comment 500.
Within less than an hour I will submit an edit that covers 303 including the subType camel casing.

The deadline for this dissent is still Fri, June 13, EOD PDT.

Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie