Subject: RE: [xliff] Question on one of the Validation module constraint

More thinking about this:

> This is an unfortunate ambiguous agreement between singular
> and plural and should probably say:  "a custom rule defined
> by an attribute from any namespace"
> The original intent was one custom rule defined by
> one custom attribute.

What if a custom rule needs several bits of information?
(after all several of the standard rules need several attributes)
Maybe allowing several attributes is better after all.

But then there is no way for a processor not implementing the custom rule to know if the rule follows the constraint or not.
But it's a bit pointless to try to validate whether a rule is valid or not when it's custom if you don't implement it anyway.
So maybe it's good enough like it is...

Just thinking aloud.