Subject: RE: [xliff] Validation and rule overriding

And yet another question:

How is the overriding applied?
Is the old rule removed and the new one added or is the old rule replaced by the new one?

For example given:

<file ...>
<val:validation>
 <val:rule isPresent="rule1"/>
 <val:rule isPresent="rule2"/>
</val:validation>
<unit ...>
<val:validation>
 <val:rule isPresent="rule3"/>
 <val:rule isPresent="rule2" occurs="10"/>
 <val:rule isPresent="rule1" caseSensitive="no"/>
</val:validation>

Is the effective list of rules for the unit:

<val:rule isPresent="rule3"/>
<val:rule isPresent="rule2" occurs="10"/>
<val:rule isPresent="rule1" caseSensitive="no"/>

Or

<val:rule isPresent="rule1" caseSensitive="no"/>
<val:rule isPresent="rule2" occurs="10"/>
<val:rule isPresent="rule3"/>

This matter because the resulting order is different and may lead to different results if you want to compare the errors returned by
the processor.

My current interpretation is that 'overriding' means replace, so we end up with the second result.
Is that correct?