Subject: Call for Dissent (CFD) Re: [xliff] cos-301 proposed changed text

I had another look and am now proposing the following solution

[OLD]
4.3.1.24 order

target order - indicates the order, in which to compose the target content parts.

Value description: A positive integer.

Default value: undefined

Used in: <target>.

Constraints

  • The value of the order attribute MUST be unique within the enclosing <unit> element.

See the Segments Order section for the normative usage description.

[/OLD order definition]

[NEW]

4.3.1.24 order

target order - indicates the order, in which to compose the target content parts.

Value description: A positive integer.

Default value: implicit

When order is not explicitly set, the <target> corresponds to the <source> of its parent element.

Used in: <target>.

Constraints

  • The explicit and implicit values of the order attribute MUST be unique within the enclosing <unit> element.

See the Segments Order section for the normative usage description.

[/NEW]

[NEW adding a Warning before the example in

4.8.2 Segments Order]

Warning:

[/NEW]

This is a Call for Dissent and will become the resolution unless I hear material objections by Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12NOON GMT DST.

Cheers