Subject: Groups - Event "XLIFF TC Meeting" added

Submitter's message
Inviting Chet to help us discuss end of the public review and next steps toward XLIFF 2.0 passing as an OASIS standard.
-- Bryan Schnabel
Event Title: XLIFF TC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 01 July 2014, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)

  A. Roll call
  B. Approved (by clearing CFD) meeting minutes, 20 May 2014

     original https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00015.html
     modified http://markmail.org/thread/5pzggzfhzjawckjo

(* indicates new since last meeting)
II XLIFF 2.0 (0:10 - 0:45)

  A. 60-day Public Review for XLIFF Version 2.0 Candidate OASIS Standard - ends July 5th https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00000.html

* Next steps:
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#OASISstandard
3.4.2 Public Review of a Candidate OASIS Standard

“Upon completion of the public review, the Chair must notify the TC Administrator of the results.”

(Note from the chair: the language of this section is unchanged except for the (numbers) I added for our discussion)

(1) If comments were received and only Non-Material Changes are to be made to the Candidate OASIS Standard,
the editor(s) will prepare a revised Candidate OASIS Standard.
Changes may only be made to address the comments.
(2) The TC must provide an acceptable summary that is clear and comprehensible of the changes made
and a statement that the TC judges the changes to be Non-Material to TC Administration
(3) and request a Special Majority Vote to proceed with the membership vote.
(4) TC Administration shall hold the Special Majority Vote and announce it to the OASIS membership
and optionally on other public mail lists along with the summary of changes and the TC's statement.
(5) If the Special Majority Vote passes, the TC Administrator must start the ballot for OASIS Standard approval within 7 days of notification.

  B. Request Template for creating XLIFF 2.1 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00007.html
* XLIFF 2.1 starter request - DavidF
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00016.html
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00019.html

  C. Media type registration template - csd01 -> csd02/csprd01 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00005.html
* 30-day Public Review for Media Type Registration Template for #XLIFF Version 2.0 - ends July 17th
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00056.html

  D. TC Charter
     Clarification https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00004.html
 * Ballot passed: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2616
 * “An issue has come up in your charter clarification”
     Issue: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00003.html
     Must request special majority ballot https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00012.html

* E. Proposal for Fragment Id Prefix registration - Yves
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00014.html
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00014.html
* F. XLIFF Symposium and F2F debrief
* G. Proposal on XLIFF 2.x cadence - Kevin https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00001.html
* H. XLIFF 2.0 Tools report (open to anyone who wants to comment on their tool(s))
* I. XLIFF OM and API discussion moved to XML User list
* J. CFD cos-301 proposed changed text https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00076.html

III Sub Committee Report (0:50 - 0:55)

IV Current and New Business (0:55 - )

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

NOTE: The best way to keep your desktop calendar updated is to subscribe to the Group calendar.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140630T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140701T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140701T120000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:XLIFF TC Meeting
  Item
  here:\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663\n\nAgenda:
  I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)\n\n  A. Roll call\n  B.
  Approved (by clearing CFD) meeting minutes, 20 May 2014\n\n
     original
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00015.html\n
      modified http://markmail.org/thread/5pzggzfhzjawckjo\n\n
  \n\n(* indicates new since last meeting)\nII XLIFF 2.0 (0:10
  - 0:45)\n\n  A. 60-day Public Review for XLIFF Version 2.0
  Candidate OASIS Standard - ends July 5th
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00000.html\n
      \n* Next
  steps:\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#OASISstandard\n3.4.2
  Public Review of a Candidate OASIS Standard\n
  \n“Upon completion of the public review, the Chair
  must notify the TC Administrator of the
  results.”\n\n(Note from the chair: the language of
  this section is unchanged except for the (numbers) I added
  for our discussion)\n\n(1) If comments were received and
  only Non-Material Changes are to be made to the Candidate
  OASIS Standard,\nthe editor(s) will prepare a revised
  Candidate OASIS Standard.\nChanges may only be made to
  address the comments.\n(2) The TC must provide an acceptable
  summary that is clear and comprehensible of the changes
  made\nand a statement that the TC judges the changes to be
  Non-Material to TC Administration\n(3) and request a Special
  Majority Vote to proceed with the membership vote.\n(4) TC
  Administration shall hold the Special Majority Vote and
  announce it to the OASIS membership\nand optionally on other
  public mail lists along with the summary of changes and the
  TC's statement.\n(5) If the Special Majority Vote passes,
  the TC Administrator must start the ballot for OASIS
  Standard approval within 7 days of notification.\n\n \n\n
  B. Request Template for creating XLIFF 2.1
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00007.html\n*
  XLIFF 2.1 starter request - DavidF\n
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00016.html\n

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00019.html\n\n
   C. Media type registration template - csd01 ->
  csd02/csprd01
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00005.html\n*
  30-day Public Review for Media Type Registration Template
  for #XLIFF Version 2.0 - ends July 17th\n
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00056.html\n\n
   D. TC Charter\n     Clarification
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00004.html\n
  * Ballot passed:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2616\n *
  “An issue has come up in your charter
  clarification”\n     Issue:
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00003.html\n
      Must request special majority ballot
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00012.html\n\n*
  E. Proposal for Fragment Id Prefix registration - Yves\n
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201405/msg00014.html\n

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00014.html\n*
  F. XLIFF Symposium and F2F debrief\n* G. Proposal on XLIFF
  2.x cadence - Kevin
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00001.html\n*
  H. XLIFF 2.0 Tools report (open to anyone who wants to
  comment on their tool(s))\n* I. XLIFF OM and API discussion
  moved to XML User list\n* J. CFD cos-301 proposed changed
  text
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201406/msg00076.html\n\n\nIII
  Sub Committee Report (0:50 - 0:55)\n\n\nIV Current and New
  Business (0:55 - )\nGroup: OASIS XML Localisation
  Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC\nCreator: Bryan Schnabel
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=37994
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=37994
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY