Subject: IMPORTANT ballot to create cos02 in today's

Hi all, this is to explain about one very important point on the agenda of our meeting today.

All comments we have received so far in the cos01 review, were resolved and implemented as editorial clarifications.
See https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker

We consulted with Chet and prepared motion language to request the cos02 special majority ballot in today's meeting.

I move that the TC instruct the Officers to request that OASIS TC Admin hold a Special Majority Vote as soon as possible after the public review period for XLIFF Version 2.0 COS01 closes on 05 July 2014 to approve Working Draft 05 and all related artifacts contained in http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-20.zip?op=dl&rev=536&isdir=0 as Candidate OASIS Standard 02 and present this Candidate OASIS Standard to the membership for an OASIS Standard vote in accordance with the procedures documented in 3.4.2 Public Review of a Candidate OASIS Standard in the OASIS TC Process. By passing this motion, the TC affirms that (a) Working Draft 05 contains changes from Candidate OASIS Standard 01 (http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/cos01/xliff-core-v2.0-cos01.html); (b) that the changes made are documented in https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker; (c) that these changes are Non-Material; and (d) that these changes are made ONLY to address the comments received during the public review period as documented in https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker (resolutions to comments 300-304).
The current pdf snapshot of the tracker is here: http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/COS01_CommentsDisposal/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20...ts%20tracker%20-%20XLIFF%20Wiki.pdf?op=dl&rev=537&isdir=0

Of course if we receive a single comment between the meeting and end of the PR on July 5, the above ballot result will be invalidated and we will need to work on new resolutions and meet again in July.

If all goes well, Chet, will be able to set up the last special majority ballot for XLIFF 2.0 on July 6 or so. This one will resolve after 7 days and if successful will send the cos02 straight for the OASIS membership ballot for os01.

Thanks for your attention and see you in the meeting today

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452