Subject: Re: IMPORTANT! currently open special majority ballots

Hi again,

we registered some good progress on those ballots before weekend.
The Charter clarification is now unanimously approved. Well done and thanks to everyone!
This means that Chet will be able to load our up to date Charter real soon and our TC will be well presented in time for the OASIS membership ballot.
*There is still a little time to cast the last missing 13th "YES" vote for the cos02 progression.*
Please note that this ballot result will be presented to OASIS membership primary representatives in order to compel them to approve our specification as an OASIS standard.

Thanks for your attention and see you on 5th August
Cheers

http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie