Subject: RE: [xliff] Re: Vote on XLIFF as OASIS Standard

3 more votes are needed:

We need 44 (according Chet’s announcement: "The minimum number of affirmative votes required to approve this ballot is 44 (15% of 287 organizational members).")

-ys

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:29 PM
To: Dr. David Filip
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org; xliff-promotion
Subject: [xliff] Re: Vote on XLIFF as OASIS Standard

All, another update on the XLIFF 2.0 final ballot.

We now have gathered 41 YES votes. 12 yesterday and 9 today.
Only 2 more YES votes needed to succeed!
BTW, all eligible TC members have cast their vote by now.

Thanks for your attention and fingers crossed for the last 2 critical votes..

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158