Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Meeting

All,

as Bryan added the media type regitration on the agenda.
Here is the motion language I prepared for the move

I move that the TC approves the Officers requesting that TC

Administration hold a Special Majority Ballot to approve
Media Type Registration Template for
XLIFF Version 2.0
Committee Specification Draft 02 /
Public Review Draft 01
20 May 2014 available at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-media/v2.0/csprd01/xliff-

media-v2.0-csprd01.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-media/v2.0/csprd01/xliff-

media-v2.0-csprd01.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-media/v2.0/csprd01/xliff-

media-v2.0-csprd01.xml
as a Committee Specification.

Cheers

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS