Subject: Media Type Registration Template for XLIFF V2.0 Committee Specification 01 is published

Members of the XLIFF TC,

The Committee Specification for Media Type Registration Template for XLIFF Version 2.0 is published. You can find the files at:

Media Type Registration Template for XLIFF Version 2.0

Committee Specification 01

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-media/v2.0/cs01/xliff-media-v2.0-cs01.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-media/v2.0/cs01/xliff-media-v2.0-cs01.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-media/v2.0/cs01/xliff-media-v2.0-cs01.xml

Normally I broadly announce publication of CSs but in this case, given that the document is simply the media type form, I'll defer unless you'd like to have it widely announced. Let me know and I'll put a broader communication out.

--

/chet   [§]

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393