Subject: Re: [xliff] ITS: Preserve space and Language Information

I believe we are talking about the OASIS hosted
XLIFF TC recorded consensus to use one OASIS hosted namespace for all that is needed for the mapping..
Also in the last ITS IG call we said that it is better to have all attributes defined in the XLIFF TC prefixed namespace for various reasons..

The reason most relevant here is that the scope of the XLIFF defined its attributes will include spans delimited by empty boundary markers apart from well formed spans.

This will be the case also for its:space and its:lang

Cheers

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS