Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Meeting

Sorry, everyone, I have not managed to post last meeting minutes yet. I will during today.
Thanks and regards

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Bryan Schnabel <bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com> wrote:
Submitter's message
Note 1: Please note US daylight savings time has ended and make adjustments if needed

Note 2: I do not see meeting minutes from last meeting. For now I just resent the agenda from last week. I will update before the meeting.
-- Bryan Schnabel
Event Title: XLIFF TC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 04 November 2014, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
  A. Roll call

  B. Approve meeting minutes, 21 October 2014

  C. XLIFF 2.0 as an ISO standard

(* indicates new, not acted upon, since last meeting)

II XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)
  A. New XLIFF 2.1 Tracker page - Bryan
  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/FeatureTracking

  B. ITS Mapping - XLIFF 2.1
   1. *possible issue with URN prefixes used to define acceptable namespaces in XLIFF 2.1 - DavidF
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00009.html
   2. *ITS scope with sm/em - Yves
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00015.html
   3. *ITS Mapping Update - some inconsistencies found - Yves
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00017.html
   4. *ITS module implementation - Yves
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00033.html

  C. *Error in spc 2.0 in example 5.2.6 (Yves)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201409/msg00033.html

  D. *Media Type Registration Template for XLIFF V2.0 Committee Specification 01 is published
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00028.html

  E. *Versions and Modules - Yves
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201410/msg00037.html

III Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)

IV Current and New Business (0:55 - )

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.