Subject: Re: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC Meeting

Bryan, WRT today's agenda

We said last time that we should discuss (have as a 2.1 agenda point) the deadline for proposing new XLIFF 2.1 features.
In that connection. I also want to insert the TBX mapping as a proposed new feature, as was the informal consensus in Vancouver last week. (I will hopefully make minutes/report from the Symposium during this week, or early next week, so that everyone knows how it went and what was discussed, I also plan to make a 5min report as the SC report in the end of the meeting)

Hopefully, the wiki entry for the TBX feature will be ready by the meeting and I should need just 5 minutes to introduce the TBX mapping feature + max 5min for discussion. I foresee an electronic ballot as in the case of ITS mapping and advanced validation.

We can skip the ISO submission today to save time.
Peter has sent a proposed letter last night, but I'd say this needs discussed/edited in the P&L SC first before brought to the TC attention.
I suggest to have the the ISO submission letter as one of the main points on 18th November 2014, also because Peter cannot be in the call today due to being at ATA in Chicago..

Cheers

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS