Subject: Low importance: Do we have to have the schemas embedded in the specification?

Hi all,

Do we have to have the schemas embedded in the specification document?

- They make the document a lot longer.

- It's a potential source of error since they also exist outside the specification (I know they are built automatically, but still
one could make change by accident).

- During editing you have to re-generate the specification each time you make a small change to a schema.

I think a link would be just fine.