Subject: Re: [xliff] Re: ITS module section(s) in the specification

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:
Am I missing something: If the specification is not finished, then the appendix should not be published, no matter if normative or not, no?

Felix, the specification is in progress, when it is finished then it can go into publishing/approval process. [csd -> csprd -> cs -> cos -> os]
Currently, I provide from time to time editors draft printouts when a part that makes sense is finished.

The working draft has no level of approval whatsoever, it is just easier to discuss solutions IMHO with a strawman at hand..

Rgds

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS