Subject: Template/Model for TBX Mapping with XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0

Hi David and XLIFF TC members,

I'm attaching a model in MS-Word format in support of your Work Product Registration request [1] for "TBX Mapping with XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0".

I've made some minor modifications to the title, and most particularly to the "Work Product abbreviation".

In the request form, the WP-abbreviation was suggested as "xliff&tbx", but OASIS does not allow the use of the ampersand character in file names within the OASIS Library.  I've taken the liberty of substituting a hyphen.

As far as I know, the XLIFF TC has not previously produced a Non-Standards Track Work Product (Committee Note).  It has a significantly different appearance from Standards Track documents.  I'd like to make sure you are aware of previous publications using DocBook to publish a Committee Note.

The UBL TC and its Chair/Editor Ken Holman have used DocBook for a Committee Note, and have included the compete "tooling" (as far as I know) along with the documents, at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-conformance-to-CCTS/v1.0/cn01/
(note in particular the subdirectory "db" - i.e., http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-conformance-to-CCTS/v1.0/cn01/db/)

Best wishes with your work on this document.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Paul

[1] https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2012
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society