Subject: Re: [xliff] A quick note on "Notes"

Thanks, Paul,

I think that we might send this one for public review once elaborated, as there is a wide community of terminologists that should be interested in this mapping and could provide some valuable input.
The reason that we went for note is that we decided for that mapping to be non-normative.

Cheers and thanks

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS