Subject: RE: [xliff] ITS Module URI

I second this CFD
I used itsm everywhere where it relates to the module and ITS or its, where it relates to the w3c recommendation.
Although I agree that the actual string used is arbitrary, the itsm string seems better for the general uniformity and consistency AFAIK and IMHO
Cheers

dF is AFK, so please bear with the typos and call me at +353860222158 if my answer seems insufficient..