Subject: Deadline for 6th XLIFF Symposium CFP, February 2 2015

Hi all,

we had quite some retweets of this
https://twitter.com/merzbauer/status/546735327155847168
and this
https://twitter.com/merzbauer/status/552517976457744386
but I guess we should not forget about other platforms
If you are on G+, you may want to reshare this
https://plus.google.com/101775920038413275435/posts/d7Ssto6bGjc

If you want to suggest a keynote or presenter, please point them to the CFP (via the tweets, g+ post above or directly
http://locworld.com/call-papers-feisgiltt-2015/
http://bit.ly/FEISGILTT2015CFP
If you know someone who'd like to sponsor the Symposium, please point them to me.

Best regards

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS