Subject: Target element constraints

Hi all!

According to our conversation on the meeting, I’m still finding it problematical the interpretation of the spec quote;

 “The Extractor MAY create the initial target content as it sees fit”

I don’t think this could mean that the user can violate the spec rules. Eventually they could simply copy the content from the source to target without raising any error.

So my suggestion is to make target rules compulsory i.e. return error instead of warning as it was decided.

Thank you!

Soroush.