Subject: RE: [xliff] How are you getting to the XLIFF F2F?

Ok. I added the agenda to the wiki.

Wondering, the time table was just copied from the last F2F.

But it still looks okay to me (except for the ending 3-5 with a public session.  8:30 registration at the building – 9:15 start time? Does that sound right?

And yes, seems like few takers on the walk. I’ll be happy to share a taxi.

From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:21 PM
To: Schnabel, Bryan S
Cc: XLIFF Main List

Bryan, although we did not touch the wiki, we built in the last TC meeting that I chaired a proposes agenda for the F2F

While I am generally pro walking, knowing myself I know I wouldn't come on time that early in the morning.

So I will take a cab from Maritim, will try and post this on the wiki. But feel free to get in touch if you want to share the ride..

@Bryan, I also finally created the excel with ITS categories status. Please find it attached and you can try and put it on the wiki..

Cheers

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer

LRC | CNGL | CSIS