Subject: RE: Expressing gratitude for hosting our Face to Face meeting

Bryan,

thank you very much – I will pass this on directly to the fine people who had been hosting us!

4text: Also in my name, thank you very much for your hospitality, it was a very productive meeting!

Best regards,

Joachim

From: Schnabel, Bryan S [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015 16:59
To: Schurig, Joachim
Cc: XLIFF Main List

Joachim,

On behalf of the XLIFF TC, I wish to offer my sincere gratitude to you and to Lionbridge for providing such a very nice place to hold our Face to Face meeting. Your generosity enabled the TC to get vital work done.

Please extend our gratitude to all in your company who made this possible.

Sincerely,

Bryan Schnabel

Chair, OASIS Technical Committee