Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Members Summer Availability

Hi all, so far only 8 voters gave their summer availability in this Doodle poll.
Please fill out the poll by the end of this week, we need to decide whether to hold the next meeting on July 7 and firm the overall summer schedule.
Thanks for your attention

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS