Subject: Re: [xliff] sorry for the abrupt meeting end

Bryan, as Yves also indicated that he is not available next time, would you please reach out to him/ENLASO and clarify if we can use the whole time next time?
If this is not the case we should probably look for another conferencing option at least for next time. I believe LIOX can provide Lync? Fredrik? Joachim?
Thanks

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS