[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Modified: XLIFF TC Meeting
Event Title: XLIFF TC Meeting
Date: Tuesday, 07 July 2015, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
(* indicates new since last meeting)
I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
B. Approve meeting minutes, 16 June 2015
D. F2F meeting minutes
E. Minutes from the public FEISGILTT sessions (pending)
F. Summer TC members availability
G. Requesting progress of ISO submision of XLIFF 2.0
A. * Discuss whether can be allowed at all extension points (Ryan)
K. Add N Constraint to the core order attribute
[pending AI for Fredrik]
G. Template/Model for TBX Mapping with XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0 (DavidF)
[pending AI for Fredrik]
L. ITS storage size restriction
[pending AI for dF]
N. Mistakes in the spec (Soroush)
0. * NVDL for the core is updated (Soroush)
III Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)
IV Current and New Business (0:55 -
Tom Comerford, Fredrik Estreen, David Filip, Ryan King, Bryan Schnabel, Joachim Schurig, Uwe Stahlschmidt, David Walters, Soroush Saadatfar, Jonathan Su
10 out of 13 voters, quorum reached
B – Bryan
D – David F
F – Fredrik
R – Ryan (in chat)
B, D: roll call. We have quorum.
B: Any note taker?
F: Agree to take notes, but will speak less
B: Move to approve 16/6 meeting minutes
B: No dissent, minutes approved.
B: Schedule discussion. Especially Advanced Validation. Mostly editorial updated.
D: A few slipping editorial items. No progress on ITS yet, but good progress on F2F. Looks good to complete. Those who did not attend F2F should review minutes to get up to speed on what was discussed.
B: We had a call for consensus on 16/6 meeting and had consensus on the F2F minutes in that meeting.
B: Oasis note for TBX mapping.
B: Already discussed no more discussion in this meeting
B: Will post slides from FEISGILT. It would be great if all who presented made slides available.
D: Many of the presentations are already available.
B: Need to organize notes and minutes with slides.
D: On vacation in July, but will do some work on organizing presentations, minutes and noted.
D: Call for those who have notes or minutes from FEISGILT please send to David.
B: Looks like we will have quorum for 2 meetings per month .
D: We may have an issue since we have more voters now.
F: Did not fill in doodle, but will most likely attend.
D: Then it should be good.
B: Should get a strong agenda for the upcoming meeting to finalize 2.1
D: Need to update technical artifacts. XSDs etc.
B: Tom not on the call, will create action item for changes.
D: XSDs are very important. Should have these.
B: Agree that XSDs must be in place.
B: Will have august meetings.
B: ISO submission, Jamie reported back that he is committed to bring progress on this in off list mail. Peter R also reported having time to work on it. We have progress. More reports will follow.
B: Any other administrative items to discuss?
D: Cancelled the P&L sub-committee meeting.
B: Can any of these items be added to 2.1? Most are clarifications.
D: Clarification should probably be fine to add. Good progress and discussion on them by Ryan and Yves.
B: Would be good to have a summary on the item, Ryan?
D: Mostly 2.A is in need of discussion. Is the clarification non-material? Conclusion in F2F was that everyone wanted <mda:> on all places including in other modules. It is only in modules where it would need to be added.
B: Ryan would you like to discuss this item as you raised it?
R: Audio issues. Agrees with summary.
D: Need to asses impact on other modules before next meeting. Ryan will you have time for that?
R: Agrees to try to look at that before next meeting.
B: Would be good to be ready for vote on next meeting.
D: Two issues, language limiting where modules are allowed. Understanding of TC was that modules would be allowed anywhere where a wildcard was allowed. Instead of modules only being allowed where they are explicitly allowed.
R: Better to be clear for interoperability. We should clarify and vote.
D: Agree it’s good to vote on next meeting.
R: Need some clarification in 2.1 on "corresponding"
R: Could have vote on next meeting.
D: Only clarifications.
F: Additional issue raised by user to me around id/startRef usage on <ec>. Should perhaps add language to make it easier to read correctly.
D: Can you (F) prepare language for next meeting?
F: Agrees to do that.
D: Language is correct now.
F: Has been asked questions from users about it clarification would be good.
D: Should check test coverage so implementers can catch this issue.
B: Notification from G2M about meeting conflict.
[G2M: ends meeting]
Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further
action in your Outlook mail application.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:America/New_York BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z TZNAME:EST TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 END:STANDARD BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20071104T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11 TZNAME:EST TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000402T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z TZNAME:EDT TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 END:DAYLIGHT BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20070311T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:EDT TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20150721T133832Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20150707T110000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20150707T120000 SEQUENCE:1 SUMMARY:XLIFF TC Meeting LAST-MODIFIED:20150721T133832Z ORGANIZER:email@example.com DESCRIPTION:Please get the dial in information from our private Action I tem here:\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xli ff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663\n\nAgenda: (* indicates new since last meeting)\n\nI Administration (0:00 - 0:10)\n A. Roll call\n\n B. Approve meeting minutes\, 1 6 June 2015\n https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xlif f/201507/msg00000.html\n \n C. Revise scheduled for XLI FF 2.1 \n https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff /201504/msg00009.html\n https://lists.oasis-open.org/arc hives/xliff/201504/msg00014.html\n\n D. F2F meeting minutes \n https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/ms g00007.html\n\n E. Minutes from the public FEISGILTT sessio ns (pending)\n\n F. Summer TC members availability\n - Results from Doodle poll http://doodle.com/c35csmicwmudshra\ n\n G. Requesting progress of ISO submision of XLIFF 2.0\n https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00 002.html\n\n\nII XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)\n\n A. * Discuss w hether can be allowed at all extension points (Ryan)\n h ttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00013.h tml\n B. * Inline attributes and canCopy (Ryan)\n https ://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00015.html\ n C. * Question on fragment identifier (Ryan)\n https:/ /lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00016.html\n D. * Typo in example (220.127.116.11 dataRefEnd) (Yves)\n htt ps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00022.htm l\n E. * Question about note references (Ryan0\n https: //lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00037.html\n \n\n[pending AI for dF]\n\n K. Add N Constraint to the core order attribute\n DF will make a CFD for this on mailin g list. This has been now sufficiently discussed.\n\n[pendin g AI for Fredrik]\n\n G. Template/Model for TBX Mapping wit h XLIFF v2.0 and Higher Version 1.0 (DavidF)\n https://l ists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201411/msg00091.html\n Resolution: DavidF is in touch with stakeholders\; expect completion soon.\n\n[pending AI for Fredrik]\n\n L. ITS sto rage size restriction\n Fredrik to propose slr profile f or ITS storage size data category\n\n[pending AI for dF]\n\n N. Mistakes in the spec (Soroush)\n https://lists.oasi s-open.org/archives/xliff/201502/msg00009.html\n\n 0. * NVD L for the core is updated (Soroush)\n https://lists.oasi s-open.org/archives/xliff/201503/msg00009.html\n\nIII Sub Co mmittee Report (0:45 - 0:55)\n\nIV Current and New Business (0:55 -\nGroup: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File For mat (XLIFF) TC\nCreator: Bryan Schnabel URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=40605 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=40605 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR