Subject: Change Tracking

All

We'd like to use the Change Tracking module in Ocelot to build an audit trail of modifications to <target/>s but we've hit the limitation that <item/> only supports text - no markup.

I'd welcome feedback on:
(a) This is intentional because...
(b) We can use a workaround such as...
(c) Glad you asked, this is how you can help it get into the spec...

Phil