Subject: Re: [xliff] Leave of absence request from XLIFF TC meetings

Thanks, Ingo, I will record this on kavi.
Please let me know the desired start date of your LOA.
Please note that LOA automatically terminates as soon as you take part in a TC meeting or in a TC ballot, so it's usually best to start the LOA as late as possible, i.e. immediately preceding the first missed meeting.
Cheers dF