Subject: Re: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC Meeting

Am 15.10.2015 um 07:42 schrieb OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>:

Submitter's message
added minutes
-- Dr. David Filip

[snip]

----

dF: I requested that text analytics is back to the agenda. Phil, who is present today, is particularly interested in this topic. I want to draw the attention to the fact that this ITS category is covered in the XLIFF 2.1 draft.

Phil: We are actually implementing text analytics on 2.0 in our tool (Ocelot) at the moment, we could give you more information once we finish.

dF: You are now implementing as an extension to 2.1, you should be aware that it will be a module in 2.1.

Phil: I will talk to our main developer.

dF: I think this difference is well described in the wiki by Felix.

David, Phil, Not sure what the difference is you are talking about. David, could you provide a code example of how the final usage of text analytics in XLIFF 2.1 should look like, as a guidance to Phil? If that’s in the wiki a pointer  is fine too, just want to be sure we are in sync.

Best,

Felix