Subject: RE: [xliff] Microsoft's XLIFF 2.0 Object Model is now Open Source on GitHub

Thanks a lot for this Kevin, Ryan and Uwe.

-yves

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Kevin O'Donnell
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:21 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Ryan King <ryanki@microsoft.com>; Uwe Stahlschmidt <uwes@microsoft.com>

Hi All,

I wanted to let you know that we have published our XLIFF 2.0 Object Model on GitHub.

The source code is available now in the following repo: https://github.com/Microsoft/XLIFF2-Object-Model

The library includes support for all the Core elements of XLIFF 2.0, in addition to all the module elements in the standard, including:

Core Elements (xliff, file, group, etc)

Change Tracking Module

Format Style Module

Glossary Module

Metadata Module

Resource Data Module

Size and Length Restriction Module

Translation Candidates Module

Validation Module

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this effort, especially in answering questions, clarifying the spec and providing test files.

Our official announcement is here: http://blogs.technet.com/b/terminology/archive/2015/11/11/blog-title.aspx

Please feel free to share this announcement with your professional network/colleagues.

Regards,

Kevin, Ryan and Uwe, on behalf of Microsoft.