Subject: RE: [xliff] Errors in test suite for Change Tracking module

Hi Yves,

I think I added most of these. So, mea culpa most likely. Cannot imagine how these got past my XML parsers.

I will try to straighten these out.

Thanks for catching.

- Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Yves Savourel
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 9:05 AM
To: XLIFF Main List

Hi all,

I was working on the implementation of Change Tracking in the Okapi XLIFF toolkit and I noticed that quite a few tests files are wrong.

There must be zero or one <ctr:checkTrack> per unit, this have several per unit:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/modules/valid/Good-ctr_appliesTo-using-ref-
to-resolvableID.xlf

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/modules/valid/Good-ctr_property-content-or-
valid-attribute-ref.xlf

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/modules/valid/Good-ctr_ref-pointed-to-resol
vableID.xlf

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/modules/valid/Good-ctr_revisions-using-ref-
to-resolvableID.xlf

The same issue exits in the invalid files.

Also this file:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/test-suite/modules/valid/Good-ctr_storageRestriction-p
atterns.xlf

is listed as a CTR test file ("Good-ctr") but there is no CTR data in it.