Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF Support Survey Draft

Lucía, it seems to me that the survey tool does not display text in angle brackets.

Could ypu check for instance this question

Does your tool include the attribute trgLang on the element if there is not any inside or elements?

There seem to be element names missing..

Probably the angle brackets needs to be escaped or cannot be displayed at all..

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Convener
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122