Subject: XLIFF Support - Survey

Dear TC members,

We would like to thank you for your feedback on the survey design. We have implemented your suggestions and it is now ready to be launched.

We would like to start with a pilot period (until the end of this year) inviting tool developers within the TC,  and we will later extend that invitation to external tool developers in January.

https://www.unige.ch/outils/limesurveyfac/traduction-interpretation/index.php/562564/lang-en

Thank you for your time.

Lucía (on behalf of the OASIS XLIFF Promotion and Liaison Subcommittee)