Subject: XLIFF 2.0 Support Survey

Dear XLIFF TC members,

As announced on the TC last meeting, the “XLIFF 2.0 Support Survey” is now open publicly. The objective of this survey is to obtain information about the support of the new version XLIFF 2.0 in software applications.

The information obtained will be made publicly available on the XLIFF TC Webpage.

The survey will be open until the 29th of February 2016.

https://www.unige.ch/outils/limesurveyfac/traduction-interpretation/index.php/562564/lang-en

A landing page was also created with all the basic information on the survey: http://luciamorado.wix.com/xliffsurvey

Please do not hesitate to invite relevant stakeholders to take the survey.

Below, please find an e-mail template that you can use or modify, as you see fit.

Kind regards,

Lucía and David F.

Dear …,

We are contacting you on behalf of the OASIS XLIFF Technical Committee.

We are currently conducting a survey on the support of the new version XLIFF 2.0 in software applications. Your contribution will help us to make a good overview of the support of the standard.

Please find the survey here:

https://www.unige.ch/outils/limesurveyfac/traduction-interpretation/index.php/562564/lang-en

Please note, that the XLIFF TC will make the results publicly available.

The survey will be opened until the 29th of February 2016.

If you have any doubts regarding the survey or any of the questions do not hesitate to contact Lucía Morado (lucia.morado@unige.ch) or David Filip (david.filip@adaptcentre.ie), XLIFF TC members.