Subject: Update on Uwe

Hello XLIFF TC,

unfortunately I will no longer be able to continue participating in the XLIFF TCs.  I moved to a different position in the last quarter (focusing on data and Business Intelligence), and there is no overlap with the XLIFF work to justify my continuing participation.  The good news is that both Kevin and Ryan will continue to work in the TCs, and Kevin will take over as the overall Microsoft representative.  I feel good about the results we have achieved in the TC over the last 4 years, and that Microsoft is now acknowledged as one of the main XLIFF supporters in the localization industry. Let’s keep it that way!

Best wishes, Uwe