Subject: Re: [xliff] Version Control Commit by DavidFilip

Well, close but TOC links still didn't work. Your copy looks better too.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi David,

I noticed that the TOC links in the file don't work. Since the HTML was pasted into the document, the HTML links remained pointing to docs.oasis-open.org. I'm trying a couple of utilities right now to see if we can get that fixed. If they work, I'll send you the file.

I'll let Jamie handle procedural questions.

Best,

/chet