Subject: Re: [xliff] Version Control Commit by DavidFilip

    Thanks for that, David.  It seems to me that this is a production process, not a change to the approved standard -- so unless Chet objects, and once his link-fixing changes (noted in this thread) are included, I believe it should be sufficient for you to post the artifact, and then ask if the committee has any objections to your conversion being used as the ISO working document.  That gives anyone who wishes to examine it the opportunity to confirm its fidelity.
    I defer to Chet on any further rule issues; it looks in order from my end.
    Cordially  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff
www.twitter.com/JamieXML