Subject: RE: [xliff] Notes for meeting with ISO TC 37 SC 5

Peter, David, Jamie, Chet,

Thank you all for moving this forward. This will greatly benefit the community. Though I was unable to attend the meeting, let me please take this opportunity to reaffirm my support.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel

Sr. Manager, Web Experience Team

T/ +1 503.627.5282http://www.stationerycentral.com/SignatureImages10/clear.gifM/ +1 503.327.4778

tek.com

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peter Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 7:53 AM
To: 'XLIFF Main List'
Cc: 'Jamie Clark'; 'Chet Ensign'
Subject: [xliff] Notes for meeting with ISO TC 37 SC 5

Hi All,

Here are my notes from the meeting we held yesterday to brief ISO TC (technical committee) 37 SC (subcommittee) 5 on XLIFF 2.0. As you know from previous exchanges we are formatting the XLIF 2.0 standard in Microsoft Word and will send it to Bettina Seitl, secretary of TC 37 SC 5. The document will then be translated into French and there will be proposed as a Draft International Standard. TC 37 SC 5 can then publish XLIFF as an ISO standard or have one further vote. Jamie made the point at the meeting that this standard is not to be edited during this process. If there are suggestion for edits or comments they are sent back to the XLIFF TC for your consideration.

Thanks,

Peter.