Subject: Re: [xliff] RE: Preserving spaces inline

Hi Yves, all,
I've implemented this with minor variations in the Docbook source on our SVN. Please note that this is not yet printed as part of the editor's draft.
I expect some more changes from Felix and will print with all changes on Monday next week
Cheers

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122