Subject: Re: Fw: [xliff] XLIFF 2.1 - ITS support; editing calls

Felix, I will try to take part this week but cannot make next week because of travels.
Cheers

===========
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:33 PM, David Filip <filipd@tcd.ie> wrote:

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Felix Sasaki <felix@sasakiatcf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:18 PM
To: XLIFF Main List
Subject: [xliff] XLIFF 2.1 - ITS support; editing calls

Hi all,

I have discussed with Phil and Yves that calls dedicated to moving the ITS support in XLIFF 2.1 would be useful. The first call will be this Friday 16:30 CEST. For David, Soroush and others, if you want to join us, please let me know. This is by no means to exclude people but to be able to move forward.

In al calls we will go through the ITS 2.1 related sections and do direct edits. I will summarize outcomes and items that cannot be resolved via mail. We plan to have weekly calls, if time allows with higher frequency.

Best,

Felix