Subject: ITS in XLIFF 2.1 edits, feedback welcome

Hi all,

I did the following edits:
- Added subsection for directionality to ITS non metadata
- Added subsection for ID value to ITS non metadata
- Added subsection for elements within text to ITS non metadata
- Created elements within text subsection in the ITSM section, basically inserting Soroush’s input and slightly modifying it.

David, can you regenerate the PDF and then all, can you have a look if this is the right think? I’d like to know whether
- general: edits are in the right place
- specific: markup is used properly, e.g. „code“ elements
- cross-references are used properly
- anything else

Doing the edits I had a really hard time to digest the ITS related parts. Both from the point of view as a spec writer as well as an implementer this is hard to read. As suggested by Yves, having one ITS section would be much more easy to read than having three places to look at: element / attribute definitions, ITS data category sections in the module, and the ITS non-normative appendix.

Thanks,

Felix