Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Call

I may be late for the meeting or even miss it. It would be great to have a discussion on the change I proposed with regards to the ITS in XLIFF 2.1 editing.

- Felix

Am 02.05.2016 um 04:18 schrieb OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>:

Event Title: XLIFF TC Call

Date: Tuesday, 03 May 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
  A. Roll call

  B. Approve meeting minutes, 19 April 2016
     https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

  C. Revise scheduled for XLIFF 2.1 - Bryan will provide this NLT second meeting in May
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201504/msg00009.html
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201504/msg00014.html

  D. ISO submission of XLIFF 2.0
     Meeting took place. Update from Peter or David
     Notes are in 05-April meeting minutes
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00007.html

     Liaison report to ISO TC 37 (Peter)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00013.html

  E. XLIFF 2.0 Support - Survey (Lucía)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201601/msg00003.html

  F. Action Item progress (as tracked in kavi AI tracker)
     https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_items.php

  G. Check prefix registration.

  H. Ann: XLIFF 2.1 - ITS support (Yves)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00022.html

II XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)

* indicates new topic, not yet discussed

  A. Inline attributes and canCopy (Ryan)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201506/msg00015.html

  B. * CanReorder Validation error (Ryan)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201509/msg00031.html

  C. * ITS text analytics (David)

  D. Internationalization and beyond related metadata for JSON - XLIFF perspective? (Felix)
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201510/msg00006.html

  E. * Question on namespace re-writing and ITS text analysis (Felix)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201511/msg00013.html

  F. * XLIFF and ITS mapping- Elements within text (Soroush)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201512/msg00033.html

  G. * XLIFF and ITS mapping-ID value (Soroush)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201512/msg00034.html

  H. * Issue with validating extensions (David)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201603/msg00019.html
     --> new AI for people to register extensions.
     --> issue report to Okapi-XLIFF (https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/xliff-toolkit/issues/9)

  I. * XLIFF 2.1 - ITS support; editing calls (Felix)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00014.html

  J. * itsm namespace in extension registration (Yves)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00023.html

  K. * 5.9.8.1 annotatorsRef (Yves)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00024.html

  L. * ITS in XLIFF 2.1 edits, feedback welcome (Felix)
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201604/msg00030.html

III Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)

IV  Current and New Business (0:55 -

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.
<ical_42964.ics><Mail-Anhang.ics>