Subject: Re: [xliff] AnnotatorsRef and stand-off items

I agree with Felix that in this case the LQI provider for both issues is XYZ.
Another question is (as asked by Yves in our last ITSM editing call) if annotatorsRef is allowed on standoff elements in general and on LQI standoff elements in particular. The combinatorics of the inheritance would be even more complicated if the annotatorsRef was allowed on standoff as I thought it was.
Cheers

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122