Subject: No meeting 5-July (RE: XLIFF TC Members - Summer Availability)

Hi all,

Judging by the responses to the poll (thanks to all who participated), The only summer meeting we need to cancel is the July 5th meeting (only two have responded they can attend. The July 19th meeting shows a bit of challenge, but my hope is we will have enough attendees to hold the meeting. August and September do not look challenging.

At our next meeting I hope we will be able to do a couple things.

·         Have a debrief of the recent symposium

·         Go over the XLIFF 2.1 approval schedule

Please think about these items as we prepare for the meeting on the 19th.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel

Sr. Manager, Web Experience Team

T/ +1 503.627.5282http://www.stationerycentral.com/SignatureImages10/clear.gifM/ +1 503.327.4778