Subject: Re: [xliff] Call For Dissent: Inline Markup within Change Tracking <item />

Thanks, Phil, I wonder why group? I do recall that we discussed going up some level but don't recall if there was a consensus on a particular element..

I suspect that you want group because of subflows.. But subflows is something that shouldn't be changed not to break merge behavior anyways. And groups would bring unlimited recursivity to the change track, so why not go just up to <unit> ?

Cheers and thanks

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122