Subject: Call for papers for the Montreal Symposium

Hi all,

please note that we have last two days to receive submissions for the 1 day FEISGILTT in Montreal (26th October, Locworld32 preconference).
https://locworld.com/feisgiltt-montreal-call-papers/
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff#announcements
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff-omos#announcements

We will not be in a position to extend the deadline, we will need at least a short submission in the EasyChair system by EOD  PDT on 31st August..
If you or an interesting speaker you'd recruit absolutely needed a few extra days to make the submission, please let me know directly by the deadline..

In the morning all things XLIFF will be on agenda, in the afternoon the GALA TAPICC initiative will be collecting use cases for the XLIFF OM compliant Translation API.

Program needs to be posted soon, so please don't hesitate to submit your proposals

Cheers and see you in Montreal

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122